The Archdiocese is launching a new communication program called – Flocknote – to “enhance the ability of Pastors, Parishes and the Archdiocese better connect with our people so that we can share with them accurately, timely and important information” (Cardinal Dolan). To implement this program for our parish we need the name and e-mail address of all our parishioners. This information will not be shared and shall be password protected.
Click the link below to sign up:
- If you do not wish to receive Text messages – DO NOT enter your cell phone number
- Flocknote is a free service, HOWEVER, local carrier rates do apply (if you do not have an unlimited texting plan, you may only want to receive e-mails)
- If only want to receive Text messages, only enter you cell phone number
- Flocknote will accept only cell phone numbers, land-line phone numbers will be deleted by the Flocknote system
- Flocknote Text message system will only send a short message via text or a link to read a lengthy note via text
- You will be sent a confirmation notice, in order to verify your sign up. Please click the link to verify your subscription
- You can unsubscribe at anytime
- Upon verifying your subscription, you will have opportunity to create a password and select individual ministries, groups and committees to notices about. For example: Weekly Bulletin, Community Outreach Committee, Respect Life Committee, etc.
- Duplicate e-mail addresses, cell phone numbers will be filtered out by Flocknote
If you have questions about Flocknotes or need assistance signing up, please feel free to contact me - Beth Mannion [email protected] / 774-4693